While cycling South America I´ll be using a Gopro Hero 4 Silver to record short videos and timelapses. This is the first featuring a built-in touch display to control the camera, frame shots and play back content.
- Weight Camera: 83g (2.9oz) Camera with housing: 147g (5.2oz)
- Record video and capture Time Lapse photos at the same time. Available intervals are 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds.
- Record a continuous video loop that overwrites itself until you press the shutter button to stop it and save.
- SuperView video mode captures the world’s most immersive wide-angle perspective. It allows you to capture more of yourself and your surroundings in the shot, and it provides full widescreen playback.
- Auto Low Light mode automatically adjusts frame rates according to lighting conditions for enhanced low-light performance. Frame rates are adjusted in medium- and low-light conditions. Playback occurs at the selected resolution and frame rate.
- Continuous Photo (up to 30 seconds) Hold down the shutter button to continuously capture a series of photos until shutter button is released.
- Night Capture a single photo with a customizable exposure time of up to 30 seconds.
- Burst Capture up to 30 photos per second.
- Automatically capture a series of photos at timed intervals. Time Lapse Photo Intervals 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds.
- Protune unlocks the camera’s full potential, delivering minimally compressed, cinema-caliber video optimized for professional productions, and advanced manual controls for photos and video. Flex your creativity with customizable settings for Color, ISO Limit, White Balance, Sharpness and Exposure—and enjoy the greatest degree of manual control available in a GoPro camera.
- Ultra sharp image quality with all-glass lens Ultra wide-angle field of view with reduced distortion.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery Rated at 1160mAH, 3.8V, 4.4Wh.