To stay warm at campsites or to cycle if the high Andes decide to throw inclement weather while I bikepack South America, I´ll be wearing Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer down jacket. The world’s lightest full-featured down jacket packs 850 down that resists moisture, to retain loft even in damp conditions.
- Q.Shield™ down protects individual down fibers from moisture so they keep you warm even when wet
- Quilted construction holds insulation in place
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Jacket stows in pocket
- Lightweight single pull hem drawcord
- Body Fabric: Whisperer 7D x 10D Ripstop
- Body Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Duvet Q.Shield™ 850
- Center Back Length: 27 ” / 69 cm
- Apparel fit: Active
- Weight: 7.2oz / 205g.