To do some minor repairs while cycling South America, I´ll be carrying Crank Brothers M19 multi-tool. M19 hasn’t got the film star looks or the chunky utilitarian feel of some of its competitors, but it does do almost everything right.
- chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible
- spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3
- hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
- screwdrivers: phillips #1, phillips #2, flat #2
- open wrench: 8mm, 10mm
- torx: t-25, t-10
- stainless steel carrying case included.
- length: 3.5″/89mm
- weight: 175g w/o tool flask
- warranty: lifetime